8/04/2010

Out of Reach

Feeling in a out of reach moment...literalmente na mobilidade on the right side of my body, e tanto no meu emotional...
Ai zente, a vida é um challenge diário, Dios mío!
Sabe quanto mais perto, mais longe fica?
Peço que torçam mtooo, mas mtooo pelo meu recovery da sensibilidade da right leg zente, plsss. But don't worry people, tô quase 100%, principalmente se pensar de como eu estava antes, né?!
E já no "Laurinha carrossel" side deixem nas God Hands!Vocês sabem que minha vida emotional sempre foi uma aventura!
Segue parte de um poeminha fofo, total out of reach moment!

You are so close to me,
But just out of reach,
Of this contract I made with myself
I am in breach.
~~
I swore I would stop,
I promised I would end this,
Yet here you seem to be again,
And I feel nothing but bliss.
~~
Bliss until it shatters
Into something real,
Bliss until I awaken,
Bliss until again I feel.
~~
I thought I could end it,
I thought it was over,
But here I am again,
Hiding under this cover.


PS.: Esta pic meu special cousin tirou em uma praia de Alexandria!

No comments:

Post a Comment